I think I may be the only odd one out when I admit what I’m about to admit… I do think like Halloween! There I said it, now please keep all your judgments to yourself 🎃.
I don’t know why but even as a little girl I never liked the whole concept of Halloween, I never enjoyed dressing up, going to people’s house and grabbing candy, which most of the time it was candy I never liked… I just never had a reason to look forward or to enjoy this particular day. I always just end up staying home and watching movies and relaxing! I plan on doing just that tonight after I get home from the gym!
What are your thoughts on Halloween? Do you have any plans?
Every year I always make the same new year resolution/goal and that is to lose weight. Obviously like many others I lose my motivation after a few weeks and regain it at the end of the year. I want to lose weight so bad, idealy I would like to lose minimum of 60 pounds.
Before I would just start a diet and it would only last maybe 2 days to a week, this time around I want to start a new habit and slowly change my lifestyle for the better. Starting today I want to drink at least 100 oz of water and take 10,000 steps a day! I don’t drink nearly as much water as I should, even 100 oz is not enough for me since technically I would need to drink half of mg body weight on oz which would be 140 oz a day but since I’m not use to drinking that much, I will start with drinking 100 oz then add more in the days or weeks to come. Same with my steps, I don’t do 10,000 steps a day unless it’s a crazy busy day, so I will be going to the gym after work go make sure I gdt those steps in and I will share them here every Wednesday along with an update on how I am doing with this new habit of mine.
My alarm went off at 5:30 this morning and I couldn’t remember shy in the world I set my alarm on for Sunday. Then it hit me… It’s Monday, you know what that means, back to work back to reality. I feel like i barely had a weekend. All I did was organize, clean, rearrange my room and have our cal ki f bed delivefed; which by the way Im so in love with. My husband and I have always had a queen size bed and have dreamed of one day getting a cal king and we finally did!!! We even ordered the Casper mattress which oh my goodness is so soft, that made it even more difficult to get out of bed this morning.
I am now ready for it to be Friday!!! How was your weekend?
I am currently taking the day off from work to stay home and rest up since I have a pretty bad cold, however, I decided since I haven’t posted in a while, I should go ahead and write a get to know me post. I went online and got random questions and will be answering them here!
- What is my name? Suzie
- How old are you? 30 (I still have a hard time believing it)
- When is your birthday? July 31st
- What is your favorite color? Blue, Pink and Purple
- What is your lucky number? 3 and 7
- Do you have any pets? Yes I have a adorable maltipoo named Coco who is 7 years old.
- What would you do if you won the lottery? I would pay off both my parents house and my in laws house, pay off their debts and give them some money, buy a house for me and my husband, donate some money to children’s charity/hospital, invest money in something (not sure what though yet) I would also book a trip to Armenia for my parents since they haven’t been there in over 20 years.
- Would you like to build/design your own house? I actually would love too, I think that would be so much fun (and stressful too I’m sure)
- Do you like to cook/bake? I actually do love to cook and bake, I plan on making videos once we move out.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas for sure!!! I love everything about Christmas…the decorations, the movies, the music, spending time with family and friends.
- What is your least favorite holiday? I would have to say (and I’m sure people might give me shit for it) my least favorite is Halloween. Maybe when I have kids that will change but for now I cannot stand it.
- What is your favorite zoo animal? Elephants, Giraffes, and Pandas…They’re so freakin cute!!!
- Do you want children? Absolutely
- If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be? Oh goodness… to save money and not to spend so much!
- Have you ever been admitted to a hospital? Thankfully no I haven’t.
- Have you ever met any celebrities? Yes I have, actually I had a few celebrity parents when I was working at a preschool.
- Do you prefer baths or shower? Bath for sure but I never had a bath big enough sadly, maybe when we buy a house we can get a big enough bath and I’ll be in there every night most likely.
- Have you ever built a snowman? Oh yeah all the time when I was in Armenia and it was snowing, we would have snow ball fights and make snow angels too. I miss living in Armenia during the winter seasons.
- Have you ever flown a kite? Believe it or not I actually have not, I need to though.
- Are you scared of flying? I thought I would be since I hadn’t been on a plane since 1996, but when I flew for the first time last year, surprisingly I wasn’t scared, I actually enjoyed it.
- If your parents hated your partner, would you ditch him or carry on with him despite the protests? When I was dating my husband, my dad wasn’t happy about it given the fact that my husband isn’t Armenian. I eventually told my mom to talk to my dad that it was either accepting him or I would leave, my grandma (my dad’s mom) even talked to him and he came around and is now happy that I stayed and married my husband.
- Have you ever baked a cake? Yes.
- Do you prefer liquid soap or bars of soap? Liquid Soap
- What is the most expensive piece of clothing you own? My wedding dress!
- Whats the best advice anyone has ever given you? When my husband and I were just starting to talk and get to know each other, I went on a trip with my cousin to Catalina Island and I told her about him and how I was terrified of going out with him because I was scared of falling in love with him since I knew my parents would most likely not approve since he wasn’t Armenia, she told me to go for it and not to care and that they will eventually be happy for me and accept him even if it takes a while and boy am I so happy that I listened to her and ended up marrying the love of my life!