We only have less than three weeks left of 2017 so I wanted to look back at the resolutions I had made a year ago for this year and see what I stuck with and what I didn’t…Here is what my 2017 new year resolutions were:
Here are my 2017 resolutions/goals:
◦ Eat healthier, exercise on a weekly basis…lose weight & get healthier!
◦ Manage money better…spend less on things we want and save more.
◦ Move out of my parents house with my husband.
◦ Be more productive and less lazy.
◦ Learn Spanish!
◦ Blog 3 to 5 times a week.
- Ok let’s start off with the resolution that is on everyone’s new year goal… to lose weight, eat healthier and exercise! I have been better about exercising, not as good as I would like to have been but better than I was so that’s good. I haven’t lost that much weight, only a few pounds but I guess that’s better than none… right???
- To manage money better, we have been better about managing our money more this year than ever before so yay!
- We still live with my parents, we tried moving out but there were a few issues so we shall try again in a few months!
- I have been better about being more productive but again not as much as I would love to be.
- My Spanish is still the same sadly!
- And I failed at blogging 3 to 5 times a week!
How did you do this year with your 2017 Resolution/goals???