I am obsessed with Disneyland, and because of my job I can go all the time. So this past week, I took the little girl I nanny for to Disneyland for the day and it was all decked out for the Holidays… it was magical! I wanted to share a few pictures that I got to take, I was so busy with her so I didn’t take too many. I’m hoping to go in the next 2 weeks just me and my husband or sister in law and take more and better pictures then!
Have you ever been to Disneyland???
Check out my last blog post: Blogmas Day 2: Netflix Holiday Movies
I wish I could say that on a daily basis I sit back and think about how thankful I am for everything and everyone in my life, however, that is not the case. I sometimes take things or even sometimes people for granted and I don’t appreciate them as much as I should. So in honor of Thanksgiving, I wanted to make a list of everyone and everything that I am grateful and thankful for:
- My Husband – My husband is the number one person I am most thankful for. He not only is my loving, sweet, caring, adorable husband but he is also my best friend; he is always there for me, always supporting me and pushing me to be better. He is the only person I can be super silly and myself with, and who loves and accepts me for who I am. I cannot imagine my life without him. I love you baby!
- My family – I am not as close to my family as I would like to be, however, I am still very thankful for them.
- My job – In my 10 years of being a nanny, I don’t think no wait I know I have never in my life been so attached and so in love with a child as much as I am with this baby girl who I have been a full time nanny for since she was 5 days old… she and I are very much obsessed with each other, just ask her mom 🙂
- Coffee and Tea– I cannot go one day without coffee or tea or sometimes even both.
- My Car – The car I currently have is the first car that I wanted, my other cars have been just cars that I got to just have a car, but this one I wanted for months before I finally went and purchased it and I love it. It is so spacious and perfect for me and I’m thankful that I have my own car and go anywhere without relying on anyone.
- My phone – yes I said it, I’m very thankful for my phone, I cannot imagine what life was like before phones took over…I do everything on my phone now a days!
What are you are thankful for???
I think I may be the only odd one out when I admit what I’m about to admit… I do think like Halloween! There I said it, now please keep all your judgments to yourself 🎃.
I don’t know why but even as a little girl I never liked the whole concept of Halloween, I never enjoyed dressing up, going to people’s house and grabbing candy, which most of the time it was candy I never liked… I just never had a reason to look forward or to enjoy this particular day. I always just end up staying home and watching movies and relaxing! I plan on doing just that tonight after I get home from the gym!
What are your thoughts on Halloween? Do you have any plans?