It’s so hard to believe that it is already 2018! I didn’t get a chance to write my new year resolutions before Jan 1st so I decided to write them down now…better late than never right??
Here we go…
- Drink more water-aim for at least 100oz a day.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Accept and love myself for how I am (I have been struggling with self love for as long as I can remember)
- Be more positive!
- Care less about what people think about me.
- Save more money!
- Be more active on social media and my blog!
- Make more YouTube videos!
- Take more pictures!
- Stop procrastinating!
What are some of your goals for 2018?
We only have less than three weeks left of 2017 so I wanted to look back at the resolutions I had made a year ago for this year and see what I stuck with and what I didn’t…Here is what my 2017 new year resolutions were:
Here are my 2017 resolutions/goals:
◦ Eat healthier, exercise on a weekly basis…lose weight & get healthier!
◦ Manage money better…spend less on things we want and save more.
◦ Move out of my parents house with my husband.
◦ Be more productive and less lazy.
◦ Learn Spanish!
◦ Blog 3 to 5 times a week.
- Ok let’s start off with the resolution that is on everyone’s new year goal… to lose weight, eat healthier and exercise! I have been better about exercising, not as good as I would like to have been but better than I was so that’s good. I haven’t lost that much weight, only a few pounds but I guess that’s better than none… right???
- To manage money better, we have been better about managing our money more this year than ever before so yay!
- We still live with my parents, we tried moving out but there were a few issues so we shall try again in a few months!
- I have been better about being more productive but again not as much as I would love to be.
- My Spanish is still the same sadly!
- And I failed at blogging 3 to 5 times a week!
How did you do this year with your 2017 Resolution/goals???
Happy New Year everyone! Hope you had a great time kicking 2016 out and welcoming 2017! I’m excited for this year, I’m hoping things will be much better for everyone this year. Hubby and I ended up going to my mother in laws house to kick in the new year then went back to my moms after 1am to celebrate with my family for a bit. I was so exhausted and ready for bed by 2am, not only because I had been up for over 19 hours but because this past week has been such a busy week for me at work, I have had to work longer hours which I don’t mind but then the animals wouldn’t let me sleep good at night at the house that hubby and I are currently house sitting at, the cats and dog kept scratching me, barking, or doing something to wake me up every single night for a good couple of times. So I haven’t had a good night’s rest in over a week; luckily tonight is the last night that we stay at this house then we go home and I can finally sleep in my own bed with no animals bothering me…thank goodness!
We only have about less than 7 hours left of 2016 here in Los Angeles! I’m so excited to say goodbye to 2016 and welcome 2017. 😊 personally 2015 and 2016 has been the hardest years for my husband and I. One of the biggest and happiest thing that happened to me in 2016 was me finding a new job! I’m a nanny and I was a nanny for a family for about 7 years, I loved the family but it was getting to be too much for me, too much stress so I decided to look for a new job and luckily I had a mom contact me and we met and a few days later I found out I was hired as her nanny for her baby! I’ve been with them for 8 months now and I couldn’t be happier!
I’m hoping 2017 is a better, happier, and healthier year (if that makes sense!) I always seem new year resolutions and goals (even though I always end up failing at keeping them) this year I want to actually try to meet my goals by the end of the year!
Here are my resolutions/goals:
- Eat healthier, exercise on a weekly basis…lose weight & get healthier!
- Manage money better…spend less on things we want and save more.
- Move out of my parents house with my husband.
- Be more productive and less lazy.
- Learn Spanish!
- Blog 3 to 5 times a week.
Happy New Year!!!
What are your new year resolutiona/goals?