Life can get so busy sometimes with work, school, family, friend, etc that we forget to care for ourselves. I know I always put myself last; if I’m being completely honest with you and myself, the only thing I do to care for myself is get my nails done on a monthly basis… that’s all!
In my previous blog post, I made a list of healthy lifestyle habits and one was to practice self care,. I know that I have to change and start taking better care of myself and so should you! Here are a few ways to practice self-care on a daily basis:
- Pamper yourself – get your nails or hair done!
- Get a massage!
- Take a bath!
- Write out your thoughts… let it all out!
- Drink more water.
- Get enough sleep!
- Take a break from technology and social media for a bit every day!
- Read a book.
- Don’t be afraid to say no!
- Let go on what you cannot control!
- You can please everyone, so don’t try!
- Be kind to yourself.
- Do what makes you happy!
What are some things you do to take care of yourself???