I use to never really like oatmeal but the past week or two I have been obsessing over it! I was feeling sick last week and all I wanted was oatmeal for some really weird reason so I made some at home and every since then, I have been craving this particular recipe I make so I wanted to share it with you. Here are the ingredients that I used (I did use a tiny bit of cinnamon that I forgot to include in the picture)
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 whole banana
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- A little dash of cinnamon
- I start off by putting the oatmeal and almond milk (or any milk of your choice) into a small pot and turn on the stove and let it get to boiling point. While I wait I stir it quite frequently.
- Once it starts to bubble/boil, I turn the heat down to low and add half of my peanut butter and half of the honey into the pot and keep stirring until I reach my desired texture.
- I then pour it in a bowl and add my bananas, the rest of my peanut butter and honey and top it off with a bit of cinnamon.